The Milhac parka likes both cold and rain : it is fully padded and its cotton and wool rich fabric is water repellent, what is rare for woolen materials !
- Cotton and virgin wool twill fabric, water repellent and fully padded
- Straight cut
- Lined hood enriched with a black cord and a sliding tie
- Zip closure
- Bias pockets
- Cut-outs at bottom sleeves and base
- Slit at back
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping and wadded finish
Warm and dense bouclé wool fabric, made in Italy.
- 86% virgin wool
- 14% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 70 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 55,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.