Originally worn by the French Navy's seamen, navy, the navy wool rich peacoat is widely revisited this winter ! We specially like its rounded collar and stopstitched yokes around pockets !
- Soft, thick and warm virgin wool fabric
- Fitted straight cut
- Rounded collar with contrasting fabric underneath the collar and inner collar stand
- Stitched darts below the neckline
- Stitched cutouts around raglan pocket
- Stitched cutout at lower back
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Soft, thick and warm wool fabric, made in Italy.
Labelled Oekotex (harmful substances free)
- 78% virgin wool
- 22% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 72,80 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 57 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.