Always preppy and even more feminine, the flared coat is available this winter in a mottled fabric in green virgin wool and linen. We are particularly fond of its hollow pleat at the back and its round collar.
- Slightly flared cut with raglan sleeves on the front and back
- Shirt collar with darts under the front neckline
- Plain contrasting inside collar and stand under collar
- 4 buttons with contrasting first buttonhole
- Piped pockets
- Box pleat mid back
- Interior finishes with contrasting piping
Mixed wool and linen check fabric
- 82% virgin wool
- 18% linen
GRS printed lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 90cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 59cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 68,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.