This summer, we adopt without hesitation our short two-tone parka in green cotton mix! Practical thanks to its zip on the sides made in a light cotton fabric
- Slightly trapezoidal cut, closed side zip
- Collar with collar stand and hook
- Zip on the sides for a more trapezoidal volume with contrast in a lighter cotton
- Detachable hood held in place by press studs with fancy contrasting link
- Double-breasted press-stud
- Raglan pockets
- Fancy applied cuff placket
- Back flap
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping
Cotton blend material with micro weave
- 55% cotton
- 45% nylon
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 75,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.