Sublime orange for our short two-tone parka: its tonic color enhances its timeless and functional cut, its contrasting zip on the sides allows to classify it undeniably in the category of the creative pieces, which make your girlfriends will congratulate!
- Slightly trapezoidal cut, closed side zip
- Collar with collar stand and hook
- Zip on the sides for a more trapezoidal volume with contrast in a lighter cotton
- Detachable hood held in place by press studs with fancy contrasting link
- Double-breasted press-stud
- Raglan pockets
- Fancy applied cuff placket
- Back flap
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping
Cotton blend material with micro weave
- 55% cotton
- 45% nylon
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 75,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.