Retro look for Chantilly ! Closed, this coat is very chic with its high buttoning and maxi pockets. Opened, it reveals a pretty tailored collar for a more casual style.
- Straight cut
- High collar with under collar and collar stand in check fabric
- Horizontal cutting at front and back.
- Long piped pockets.
- Fox pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Warm and dense bouclé wool fabric, made in Italy.
- 86% virgin wool
- 14% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 86,40 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m75 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.