Vesoul crosses the winters without taking a wrinkle. Refined and urban, this coat is available this winter in a new virgin wool fabric enhanced by a subtle diagonal weave.
- Slight A-line cut
- Tailored collar with check fabric under collar
- Pockets inserted in the side seams
- Closes with a single visible button and an inner button
- Umbrella pattern lining surrounded by contrasting piping finishes
Thick and warm wool fabric, made in Italy. Fancy and discrete twill weave.
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 89 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m75 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.