- Coat made in warm and soft wool rich fabric, coming from Italy
- Straight cut with full hood
- Nice rounded shoulders thanks to kimono armholes
- Double bias pockets
- Zip and snap buttons closure hidden under flap
- Geometric pattern lining with contrasting piping finish
- Shell fabric :
- 70% virgin wool
- 25% polyamid
- Lining : 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 85 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 57cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears size 38
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.