The long jacket plays with the codes of masculine/feminine with this tailor style jacket. We like its green cotton gingham fabric which breathes in summer.
- Straight and slightly generous cut
- Tailored collar
- Mounted sleeves
- Double buttoned
- First buttonhole and stitching on the underside of the collar in contrast
- Rounded front hem
- Slit in the middle of the back
- Flap pockets and waistcoat pocket on top
- Bottom slanted sleeve cut-out with fancy buttons
- Interior finishes with contrasting piping
Gingham-style cotton-based canvas
- 52% cotton
- 47% polyester
- 1% elastan
Two linings : Cotton and polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 72cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 57cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.