Warmth, comfort and style are the order of the day with our mustard wool parka, its high collar, its hood hidden in the collar and its contrasting wool.
- Straight cut
- High collar made of wadded up waterproof material with hood hidden in the collar
- Dropped armhole
- Invisible zip and press studs
- Piped pockets
- Middle front tabs in wadded up mackintosh material
- High waist slide
- High cut-outs at the bottom of the sleeve with cuffs tightened by press studs in wadded mackintosh fabric
Soft woolen sheet with micro weave
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
Fancy polyester lining with contrast piping
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 95cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 58 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 57 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.