Our new wool jacket combines fashion and cocooning at the same time: with its short and generous volume, its shirt collar and its snap cuffs. It is made of a red wool velvet that ensures warmth and comfort.
- Short and generous shape
- Raglan armholes with pressured cuffs
- Shirt collar
- Contrasting checked underside of collar
- Single-breasted with fancy press studs
- Pressed welt pockets
- Fancy adjustable lower back placket
Soft woolen sheet with micro weave
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% polyester certified GRS
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 68cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 56,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 56,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.