Looking for originality, choose our fluffy and soft jacket in virgin wool and alpaca! We particularly like its snap cuffs and its raglan armholes for more comfort
- Short and generous shape
- Raglan armholes with pressured cuffs
- Shirt collar
- Contrasting checked underside of collar
- Single-breasted with fancy press studs
- Pressed welt pockets
- Fancy adjustable lower back placket
Soft and comfy virgin wool and alpaga fancy fabric
- 62% virgin wool
- 20% polyamide
- 9% mohair
- 9% alpaca
GRS pinted lining
- 100% polyester
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 68cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 56,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 56,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.