Timeless, the navy blue wool coat is back this winter in our collection. With its tailor-made collar, its fancy cut-outs on the sleeves and waist and its straight cut, it is a must have in your winter wardrobe.
- Fitted straight cut
- Tailored collar with checkered underside and collar stand in plain contrast
- Cutout size
- Topstitched piped pocket on both sides of the cutout
- Set-up sleeve with fancy cutout on the upper sleeve
- Buttoned sleeve placket
- Double breasted
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% vrigin wool
- 26% polyamide GRS
GRS printed lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 73,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 51,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 55cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.