Shirt collar, dropped armhole and back slit, all the details of our refined coat have been taken care of to make it a summer wardrobe essential
- Generous fit
- Shirt collar with contrasting undercollar and inner collar stand
- Contrasting first buttonhole
- Dropped armhole
- Wide cuffs with tightening tab
- Front welt pockets
- Center back vent
- Interior finishes with contrasting edging
Soft, smooth and shiny technical fabric, with a waxed coating on the front. Very flexible and light
- 63% polyamide
- 37% polyurethane
- 100% polyester certified global recycle standard
- Center back length size M : 90cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size M : 51,6cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size M : 59,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.