The wool parka is making a comeback on the catwalks: in a green virgin wool fabric, this is the parka you need to adopt a stylish and easy-to-wear look!
- Generous volume with drawstring on the back
- Raglan armholes on the front and back
- Contrasting waterproof fabric inside hood, under placket and cuff
- Elastic cuff tightened
- Large asymmetric press-stud front placket
- Zipped under placket
- Piped pockets with flap and fancy stitching
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% vrigin wool
- 26% polyamide GRS
Lining 100% checked wool on the top and GRS fancy lining at the bottom of the garment. Double warm cotton pocket
If you hesitate between two sizes, here are two tips for wearing our model: - for a more fitted fit, choose the size below - for an oversized fit, choose your usual size
- Center back length size 38 : 95cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 55,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 62,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.