Our irresistible minimalist coat is revisited this winter with a new collar and a bias cut on the sides. The pockets remain very discreet but become easier to access! An essential coat for a chic and urban style
- Slightly A-line cut
- Large tailored collar closed with a button
- Under collar and inner collar stand in contrasting plain fabric
- Piped pockets
- Raglante armhole on the front and sleeve set-up in the back
- Mid back cut
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% virgin wool
- 26% polyamide
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 88,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 57,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.