Trendy for this spring summer, choose our belted trench dress in cotton and linen with an authentic look! Find the codes of the trench for this model that will give you a preppy chic look!
- Oversized fit and dropped sleeves
- 4-button single-breasted closure
- Asymmetric right front flap
- Shirt collar
- Raglan pocket
- Puff sleeves that button at the armhole to wear as a dress
- Buttoned cuff and ripstop slit
- Mid back slit
- Semi-lined model. Fancy cotton lining at the high back and fancy polyester in the sleeves with contrasting trims
Cotton and linen fabric with a raw look
- 49% cotton
- 49% linen
- 2% élasthanne
- Body lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
This cotton is certified OEKO-TEX. The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification guarantees that the fabric has been checked at every stage of processing: raw materials, yarns, dyes. It does not contain any chemicals that are harmful to health. The laboratory tests currently include 100 control parameters and are based on international test standards and other recognised procedures.
- Center back length size 38 : 100,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 60cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m75 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.