The Chamas trench coat is a legendary piece that originated in the British officer's coat and has kept all its original details: shoulder tabs, pointed flaps, collar clips and buckle belt. I Updated in petrol blue, this is a neat piece in pure premium cotton
- Slightly fitted cut
- Collar with topstitched collar stand, hook and button collar tab
- Undercollar with contrastinf fabric and contrasting topstitchings
- Buttoned tabs on shoulders and cuffs
- Closed with engraved horn-style buttons
- Large front and back flaps with an asymmetric cut at front
- Belt with buckle and set of topstitchings
- Raglan pockets
- Back slit
Premium quality pure cotton fabric, water repellent
- 100% cotton
GRS pinted lining
- 100% polyester
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Mid back length size 38: 95 cm (+/- 0.5cm / size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38: 49.5 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- 1/2 width bottom size 38: 56.5 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.