The couture coat of our collection! Retro look, ample volume and slightly shortened pagoda sleeves, it will bring a feminine and sophisticated look to your winter outfits!
- Straight cut with raglan armholes on the front and kimino on the back
- Shirt collar with underside of collar and inner collar stand in contrasting check fabric
- Double breasted top
- Slightly pagoda sleeves
- Flap pockets
- Rounded cutout and fancy pleat at the top of the back
Soft woolen sheet with micro weave
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% polyester certified GRS
If you hesitate between two sizes, here are two tips for wearing our model: - for a more fitted fit, choose the size below - for an oversized fit, choose your usual size
- Center back length size 38 : 90 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 64cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.