With its generous volume, dropped armholes and bright orange, the coat Chablis gives a stylish look ! However, if you prefer a more classic look, don't hesitate to choose one size below your usual size.
- Soft, thick and warm virgin wool fabric
- Oversized cut with drop armholes.
- High collar with under collar and collar stand in houndstooth woollen fabric
- Piped pockets.
- Cuts at back.
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Soft, thick and warm wool fabric, made in Italy.
Labelled Oekotex (harmful substances free)
- 78% virgin wool
- 22% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 90 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 60cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59,4cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.