This summer, our overshirt model is back! Declined in a linen and cotton fabric with a raw look, it guarantees you a trendy look thanks to its many stylish details!
- Generous volume and dropped sleeves
- Shirt collar
- 4 button placket fastening
- Contrasting buttonholes
- Cutouts in the middle of the sleeves
- Welt pockets and patch pockets on the front
- Horizontal back seam with gathers
- Two vertical cutouts at the top of the middle back
- Buttoned cuff and ripstop slit
- Semi-lined model. High back fancy cotton lining and polyester fancy lining on the sleeves
Cotton and linen fabric with a raw look
- 49% cotton
- 49% linen
- 2% élasthanne
- Body lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
This cotton is certified OEKO-TEX. The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification guarantees that the fabric has been checked at every stage of processing: raw materials, yarns, dyes. It does not contain any chemicals that are harmful to health. The laboratory tests currently include 100 control parameters and are based on international test standards and other recognised procedures.
- Center back length size 38 : 81cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 58cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 62cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.