A reinterpretation of the 70's men's suit, the men's jacket is back in the women's dressing room. With its straight cut and generous length, our jacket is a wardrobe essential!
- Straight cut
- Tailored collar with under collar and contrasting collar stand in plain color
- Flap pockets
- Buttoned slits at the bottom of the sleeves with contrasting buttonhole
- Back slit
Soft and warm pure wool check fabric
- 100% virgin wool
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% polyester certified GRS
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 72 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 46,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 54cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.