Never without my Trench & Coat! Fall for our wool overcoat in ocean blue! So comfortable with its kimono armholes and its supple and thick material!
- Straight cut with kimono armholes
- Large tailored collar with underside of collar and inner collar stand in contrasting checked fabric
- Piped pockets
- Single breasted
- Slightly hindered cutout at the bottom of the sleeves
- Set of cutouts in the middle of the back
Soft woolen sheet with micro weave
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% polyester certified GRS
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 100 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.