Our Ceilloux coat plays with the overshirt codes avec its collar, 4 pockets and rounded base. Its length and hairy checks fabric bring the warmth we are looking for in winter !
- Hairy cotton, wool, alpaca and mohair check fabric
- Shirt collar with stitched underside of collar and contrast fabric inner collar stand
- Fastened with snaps and a button with contrasting orange buttonhole
- 2 patch pockets with flap and 2 bias pockets
- Snap cuffs with inside contrasting fabric
- Rounded base
- Yoke and box pleat at back
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Checked fabric in fluffy wool and neutral tones/p>
- 42% cotton
- 15% polyester
- 10% alpaca
- 10% mohair
- 10% laine
- 10% polyamide
- 3% other fibers
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 90 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 56cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 62cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.