Maxi volume and a falsely nonchalant look with the long coat, a very trendy look to adopt this winter! We love it all! Its retro mottled wool sheet, its length below the knee, its oversized cut and its large flap pockets: combining style and comfort is possible!
- Comfort volume
- Tailored collar with underside and contrasting plain collar stand
- Possibility of closing the collar with a button
- Dropped armhole front and back
- Double breasted
- Patch pockets with flap
- Mid back seam with back slit
Retro heather wool sheet
- 70% recycled wool
- 30% GRS polyamide
GRS printed lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 112,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 53cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 56cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.