Vintage checks for Vallouise pea coat : a nice combination of peacock blue, bright orange and camel colours ! Stylish with its generous volume and removable collar made of soft sheepskin!
- Oversized cut with lowered armholes.
- Removable collar in pure wool sheepskin
- Collar stand and under collar in orange colour
- Double buttoning.
- Piped pockets with flaps.
- Polka dots lining with contrasting piping finishes
Virgin wool and alpaca rich check fabric, made in Italy. Mix of beige, luminous orange and peacock blue
- 61% virgin wool
- 13% polyester
- 10% acrylic
- 8% wool
- 8% alpaca
Lining made in CEE
- 52% viscose
- 48% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 79,50 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52,70 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 54 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.