Retro-style for the comfortable pea jacket and its black & white houndstooth checks. Thanks to its double side wool rich fabric, Velines is a warm coat
- Straight cut with lowered armholes
- Tailored collar with under collar and collar stand in black fabric
- Piped pockets with flap.
- Black woolen fabric inside bottom sleeves for possible cuffs.
- Polka dots lining with contrasting piping finishes
Warm and thick double face houndstooth fabric made in Italy
- 70% wool
- 30% polyamid
Lining made in CEE
- 52% viscose
- 48% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 80 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 54 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 56 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.