Raised to the rank of classics, the pea jacket reinvents itself every season : in khaki colour to adopt the military inspiration, Gignac is feminized by a large martingale at back.
- Generous straight cut.
- Large tailored collar with under collar and collar stand in tweed fabric.
- Black domed buttons, leather style
- Pockets with double piping.
- Buttoned martingale at back
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Thick and warm wool fabric, made in Italy. Fancy and discrete twill weave.
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 73 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 79,70 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 53,70 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m75 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.