Soft, warm and comfortable, you won't be able to get rid of the Berning hoodie, revisited this season in khaki green woolen cloth! Enriched with GRS certified virgin wool, this fabric is particularly soft and comfortable.
- Straight cut with large enveloping hood
- Rounded shoulders thanks to its kimono armholes
- Double welt pockets
- Zipped closure and press studs hidden under placket
- Center back and sleeve cutouts
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% virgin wool
- 26% polyamide
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 85 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.