The Berning hooded coat is an essential ally for harsh winters. It has a number of advantages: it has a wrap-around volume for a protective cocooning effect, a wide, wrap-around hood and is made of a green wool sheet!
- Straight cut with large enveloping hood
- Rounded shoulders thanks to its kimono armholes
- Double welt pockets
- Zipped closure and press studs hidden under placket
- Center back and sleeve cutouts
Soft woolen sheet with micro weave
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
Fancy polyester lining with contrast piping
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 85cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.