Perfect for rainy days, the navy blue wadded long parka is made from a protective, water-repellent fabric. Stylish with its generous straight cut and fixed hood, it ensures a casual and easy-to-wear look for mid-season!
- Generous straight cut
- Fixed hooded collar with drawstring
- Fancy stitched visor
- Middle front zip
- Raglan armhole in front and back
- Elasticated bottom sleeves
- Piped pockets with large cut-outs
- Fancy front cut-out at neckline
Cotton and polyamid fabric, water-repellent
- 55% cotton
- 45% polyamide
Padded model with fancy polyester lining with contrast piping
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size M : 95cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size M : 62cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size M : 65cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.