With its slightly trapezoidal cut and its light material, our retro navy redding coat sublimates most morphologies. Easy to slip into the suitcase, this new piece has everything to become your ally
- Small volume on the top and trapeze on the bottom
- Set-in sleeves
- High raglan pockets
- Buttoned flap on the front
- Parka closed with a zip under placket and invisible press studs
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping
Cotton blend material with micro weave
- 55% cotton
- 45% nylon
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 95cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.