Preppy look for this riding-coat spirit trench coat and its timeless raw color ! We love its small volume, its hood and its perfect length! A best revisited with its new "umbrella" printed lining!
- Small volume on the top and trapeze on the bottom
- Set-in sleeves
- High raglan pockets
- Buttoned flap on the front
- Parka closed with a zip under placket and invisible press studs
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping
Cotton blend material with micro weave
- 55% cotton
- 45% nylon
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 95cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.