The jacket to have in your summer wardrobe for all your outings or ceremonies: a straight cut, a cotton jacquard with small checks and stylish details signed Trench & Coat!
- Straight cut
- Edge to edge closure
- Sleeve bands
- Piped pockets and applied decorative piping
- Slit at the bottom of the sleeve and decorative piping
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping
Cotton jacquard with a small soft check with an ecru background
- 70% cotton
- 21% acrylic
- 8% polyamide
- 1% elastane
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 56,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 49cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 52cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.