The ideal model for your winter ceremonies, fall for our collarless coat in grey virgin wool! Comfortable, warm and trendy!
- Slightly flared cut
- Fancy seams on the front
- Closed with invisible press studs and one button at the neckline
- High pockets inserted in the front cutout
- Cutout at the bottom of the sleeves and at the waist at the back topstitched
- Interior finishes with contrasting piping
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% virgin wool
- 26% polyamide
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 88cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.