A dufflecoat spirit for this jacket made in ultra soft wool rich fabric ! We like its fancy wood buttoning and its innovative slate blue colour !
- Soft, compact and thick virgin wool fabric
- Straight cut with slightly dropped armholes
- Shirt collar with under-collar and inner collar stand in checked wool
- Stitched shoulder yokes
- Closed with 3 pretty "brandebourgs" and invisible snaps
- Welt pockets
- Buttoned tabs at bottom of sleeves
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.